About Me

My Photo
Rahmi Widiyanti
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat
Just a simple girl.. I love reading so much.. especially comics..
View my complete profile

Sunday, June 27, 2010


love world cup..

3
hallo everybody...
well, how's life duds?
I hope everything gonna be OK..
are you familiar with 'waka-waka', 'jabulani', and 'johanesburg' ?
Yaps, those are the word that we often here now on because of the World Cup 2010 in South Africa. See d'picture below :


Most of people especially males, waiting for this moment that be held once in four years. What I wanna share to you now is about my first experience when I watched this competition. I never watch soccer before, but it changes when I watched Portugal vs Pantai Gading. I felt my adrenalin increased, even sometimes I screamed because of the match. Christiano Ronaldo and Didier drogba made me fall in love with soccer. The way they cooperate to create goal is very great. Now, I never lost to watch the match because the unpredictable thing often happened now in south Africa. Some of the famous country should go home early because their own mistakes. How unlucky they are..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire = Pantai Gading.

WaRna HidUp said...

Bu Guru, nulis2 lg dnk di Blognya, biar bisa dicomment2...
:)

Rahmi Widiyanti said...

ciyaaa...
ad juga yg buka blog saya..
@ bg bo q sayank : brother,,ntar mimi isi lagi lah..lom ad ide si..

@ akang : hhee,,,insyaallah y kang..
jdi smngat nulis..
maaf ya tenses nya ancur,,wkwkwwkwk

Post a Comment