About Me

My Photo
Rahmi Widiyanti
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat
Just a simple girl.. I love reading so much.. especially comics..
View my complete profile

Tuesday, September 28, 2010


-- Puppy Love.. --

1
hiyaaaa...
halo guysss..
long time no see,,
well, actualyy i was very busy with my holiday,, so that's why I can't post a new story to all of you..hee..

Today, I'd like to tell you about my puppy love.. I'm pretty sure that everybode has their own story about it, but for this chance let me tell you about my puppy love story..

It was 15 years ago when i was a student in kindergarten.. Hahahahaha,, how could it be? I thought I was too young for this ones..hee.. He is my classmate. Long time ago, he just a cute boy, lil bit naughty, and smart. After we graduated from that school, we came to d'same primary school. I was so happy cuz I can meet him everyday except sunday.

I dunno why I fallen love with him, but I just felt that my heart beating fastly when i talked to him. I'm shy when I meet him. :D
But everything changes cuz in the 3rd year of my study, I moved from that school.
After 11 years, I meet him again. He is so different. He taller than me, lil bit handsome, but I still know him as my puppy love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment