About Me

My Photo
Rahmi Widiyanti
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat
Just a simple girl.. I love reading so much.. especially comics..
View my complete profile

Wednesday, June 2, 2010


My classmates

0
Hi pals..
I'm back..
Before I start to write, I wanna ask you something. Do you have close friends? yap, definitely yes. Now, I'll tell you about my classmates. Most of them are females, hehe.. Ya, I meet them for about two years ago when I was approved in this faculty. Here they are :


Dewi, Mely, Eka, Wika, Niar and ayu sayang are my classmates. They are the diligent students in my class. They are good motivator for me when "Lazy" syndrome approach me.

Beside them, I also have the other one. I am used to work together with them if the lecturer gave us group work. They are Dwi, Eta, n rahayu.


I'm really happy because I've them. They always accompany me to study, and they are the good friends for me. Thank You guys.. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment