About Me

My Photo
Rahmi Widiyanti
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat
Just a simple girl.. I love reading so much.. especially comics..
View my complete profile

Tuesday, June 15, 2010


have pronounciation class with Mr. Amin

2
Good morning my friends..
Well, even the time is not in the morning anymore, but I still said morning because the aim of saying 'morning' is to show that my spirit is still high same as my spirit in the morning.
In this case, I’ll tell you about my pronunciation class in OMIT. Are you familiar with the symbols below?



Up to now, I don’t really care about my pronunciation. So, when I speak with my trainer, they get confused with my words. Then, Mr. Amin as pronunciation trainer taught me how to pronounce in right order. Some vowels make me surprise because I realized that the way I pronounced them are wrong. How pity am I because I haven’t pronounced it as well. However, I feel happy because Mr. Amin lead me into the right one. I laughing at that time because he asked me to imitated the sound of goat to pronounce Ι symbol. I thought he was kidding, but he was serious. Thank you Mr. Amin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me when I was helping finishing someone's thesis...
30 words each for 25 students as her appendix.
Making a total of 750 words needed to be listened carefully to decide whether the students pronounce it right or wrong,then find the vowels they used when they pronounce it wrong. Found out about 700 words are mispronounced and we have to find all the wrong vowels they're used.

Spend about 1 month to finish it,and that is one hell of listening sessions.

WaRna HidUp said...

Mr.Amin is really2 Good...
Hehee...

Post a Comment